|Increases damage against the Undead.|
|Tier 1||+20% increased damage|
|Tier 2||+30% increased damage|
|Tier 3||+40% increased damage|
Smiting is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Smiting is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Increases damage against the Undead.
How to acquire Smiting
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Smiting Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||+20% increased damage||1|
|2||+30% increased damage||2|
|3||+40% increased damage||3|
Smiting Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
15 Jun 2020 00:26
Which mobs are considered the undead?