|Whenever you use a healing potion, you take -90% damage for a short duration.|
|Tier 1||5 seconds duration|
|Tier 2||7 seconds duration|
|Tier 3||9 seconds duration|
Potion Barrier is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Potion Barrier is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Potion Barrier Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Whenever you use a healing potion, you take -90% damage for a short duration.
How to acquire Potion Barrier
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Potion Barrier Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||5 seconds duration||1|
|2||7 seconds duration||2|
|3||9 seconds duration||3|
Potion Barrier Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.