|When you hit an enemy, gain a 10% chance to grant you a bunch of extra souls.|
|Tier 1||3 souls|
|Tier 2||6 souls|
|Tier 3||9 souls|
Soul Siphon is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Soul Siphon is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Soul Siphon Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: When you hit an enemy, gain a 10% chance to grant you a bunch of extra souls.
How to acquire Soul Siphon
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Soul Siphon Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
Soul Siphon Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.