|Rolling makes you move faster for three seconds.|
|Tier 1||+30% movement speed|
|Tier 2||+40% movement speed|
|Tier 3||+50% movement speed|
Swiftfooted is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Swiftfooted is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Rolling makes you move faster for three seconds.
How to acquire Swiftfooted
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Swiftfooted Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||+30% movement speed||1|
|2||+40% movement speed||2|
|3||+50% movement speed||3|
Swiftfooted Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.