|When you perform a roll, your next ranged attack within the timing window will automatically be fully charged.|
|Enchantment Type||Ranged Weapon|
|Tier 1||Charged Shot for 1 second|
|Tier 2||Charged Shot for 2 seconds|
|Tier 3||Charged Shot for 3 seconds|
Roll Charge is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Roll Charge is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Roll Charge Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Ranged Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: __effect__
How to acquire Roll Charge
This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Roll Charge Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Charged Shot for 1 second||1|
|2||Charged Shot for 2 seconds||2|
|3||Charged Shot for 3 seconds||3|
Roll Charge Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.