|Fired arrows sometimes gain the piercing effect, which allows them to fly through multiple mobs.|
|Tier 1||Every 3rd arrow|
|Tier 2||Every 2nd arrow|
|Tier 3||Every arrow|
Piercing is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Piercing is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Fired arrows sometimes gain the piercing effect, which allows them to fly through multiple mobs.
How to acquire Piercing
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Piercing Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Every 3rd arrow||1|
|2||Every 2nd arrow||2|
Piercing Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
- It can pierce through as many enemies as it hits and stops at an object.