|Mobs explode after they are defeated.|
|Tier 1||Deals 20% of enemy's health as damage|
|Tier 2||Deals 40% of enemy's health as damage|
|Tier 3||Deals 60% of enemy's health as damage|
Exploding is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Exploding is a Powerful enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Powerful
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Mobs explode after they are defeated.
How to acquire Exploding
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Exploding Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Deals 20% of enemy's health as damage||2|
|2||Deals 40% of enemy's health as damage||3|
|3||Deals 60% of enemy's health as damage||4|
Exploding Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.