|After defeating a mob, there is a 10% chance to increase your attack speed by +50% for a short time.|
|Tier 1||5 seconds duration|
|Tier 2||10 seconds duration|
|Tier 3||15 seconds duration|
Rampaging is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Rampaging is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: After defeating a mob, there is a 10% chance to increase your attack speed by +50% for a short time.
How to acquire Rampaging
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Rampaging Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||5 seconds duration||1|
|2||10 seconds duration||2|
|3||15 seconds duration||3|
Rampaging Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.