|This effect pulls mobs in range towards the weapon's impact point.|
|Tier 1||1.0 second duration|
|Tier 2||1.5 second duration|
|Tier 3||2.0 second duration|
Gravity is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Gravity is a Powerful enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Powerful
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: This effect pulls mobs in range towards the weapon's impact point.
How to acquire Gravity
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Gravity Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||1.0 second duration||2|
|2||1.5 second duration||3|
|3||2.0 second duration||4|
Gravity Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.