|Adds damage to the next attack after rolling.|
|Tier 1||532 Damage|
|Tier 2||718 Damage|
|Tier 3||904 Damage|
Dynamo is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Dynamo is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Adds damage to the next attack after rolling.
How to acquire Dynamo
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Dynamo Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
Dynamo Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
06 Nov 2020 14:33
dynamo is op with acrobat
I one shotted a mooshroom monstrosity with a harp bow
(please add that there is a bow dynamo enchantment too because there is)
26 Oct 2020 18:13
Please remove the part showing the amount of extra damage one because its not always the same it depends on the weapon stats and its never the same
14 Sep 2020 19:56
roll in a corner the whole mission and just use bows and then wahk the boss