|Chance to summon a bee after defeating a mob.|
|Tier 1||20% Chance to summon|
|Tier 2||30% Chance to summon|
|Tier 3||40% Chance to summon|
Busy Bee is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Busy Bee is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Busy Bee Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Chance to summon a bee after defeating a mob.
How to acquire Busy Bee
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Busy Bee Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||20% Chance to summon||1|
|2||30% Chance to summon||2|
|3||40% Chance to summon||3|
Busy Bee Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.