|While you're at less than half health, your attack speed is increased.|
|Tier 1||+10% melee and ranged attack speed|
|Tier 2||+20% melee and ranged attack speed|
|Tier 3||+30% melee and ranged attack speed|
Frenzied is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Frenzied is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: While you're at less than half health, your attack speed is increased.
How to acquire Frenzied
- Randomly appears in any Armor.
Frenzied Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||+10% melee and ranged attack speed||1|
|2||+20% melee and ranged attack speed||2|
|3||+30% melee and ranged attack speed||3|
Frenzied Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.