|Increases the chance for mobs to drop Consumables.|
|Tier 1||+100% increased chance|
|Tier 2||+200% increased chance|
|Tier 3||+300% increased chance|
Looting is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Looting is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Increases the chance for mobs to drop Consumables.
How to acquire Looting
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Looting Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||+100% increased chance||1|
|2||+200% increased chance||2|
|3||+300% increased chance||3|
Looting Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.