|Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it.|
|Tier 1||Small amount of health healed|
|Tier 2||Medium amount of health healed|
|Tier 3||Large amount of health healed|
Radiance Shot is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Radiance Shot is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Radiance Shot Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it.
How to acquire Radiance Shot
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Radiance Shot Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Small amount of health healed||1|
|2||Medium amount of health healed||2|
|3||Large amount of health healed||3|
Radiance Shot Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
06 Jun 2020 01:17
What does the circle look like on the actual screen? I can never see it when it procs