|Chance to temporarily stun enemies.|
|Tier 1||5% chance to trigger|
|Tier 2||10% chance to trigger|
|Tier 3||15% chance to trigger|
Stunning is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Stunning is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Chance to temporarily stun enemies.
How to acquire Stunning
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Stunning Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||5% chance to trigger||1|
|2||10% chance to trigger||2|
|3||15% chance to trigger||3|
Stunning Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.