|Chance to spawn emeralds with every block explored.|
|Tier 1||1 emerald spawned|
|Tier 2||3 emeralds spawned|
|Tier 3||5 emeralds spawned|
Lucky Explorer is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Lucky Explorer is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Lucky Explorer Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Chance to spawn emeralds with every block explored.
How to acquire Lucky Explorer
This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Random Armor
- This enchantment is added with the Howling Peaks DLC.
Lucky Explorer Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||1 emerald spawned||1|
|2||3 emeralds spawned||2|
|3||5 emeralds spawned||3|
Lucky Explorer Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.