Enchantments in Minecraft Dungeons is an equipment modifier that adds buffs and changes. An enchantment changes the effect of an item and provides passive bonuses to whichever the player chooses to unlock. Whenever a hero levels up, they obtain an Enchantment Point which is used to unlock an equipment modifier. Each enchantment has up to three tiers which can be upgraded to fully unlock its maximum effect, provided that you spend the required amount of enchantment points. This page covers a list of all the enchantments that are found in the game.

 

Minecraft Dungeons Enchantments

accelerate-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Accelerate

Increase attack speed for each consecutive shot. Resets one second after the attack.

burning-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Burning

Every 0.5 seconds damages all enemies in melee range.

chains-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Chains

Has a chance to chain a cluster of mobs together and keep them bound for a short time.

committed-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Committed

Deal increased damage against already wounded enemies.

 

cool-down-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Cool Down

Reduces the cooldown time between uses of your artifacts.

electrified-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Electrified

Rolling zaps nearby enemies with lightning bolts, dealing damage.

fire-trail-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Fire Trail

Rolling creates a trail of fire behind you, which deals damage to mobs for four seconds.

infinity-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Infinity

Chance to immediately replenish an arrow after shooting.

 

leeching-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Leeching

Defeating a mob heals you a small portion of the mob's max health.

rapid-fire-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Rapid Fire

Increases your attack speed.

sharpness-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Sharpness

Makes your weapon sharper, causing it to deal more damage.

snowball-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Snowball

Fires a snowball at a nearby enemy every few seconds, briefly stunning it.

 

speed-synergy-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Speed Synergy

When activating any artifact, you gain movement speed for a short time.

supercharge-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Supercharge

Charged shots deal more damage and have more pushback.

surprise-gift-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Surprise Gift

Whenever you use a healing potion, you sometimes create random consumables.

weakening-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Weakening

Your attacks decrease the attack damage of all nearby enemies for five seconds

 

wild-rage-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Wild Rage

Hitting an enemy has a chance to send it into a rage, making it hostile towards everyone.

looting-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Looting

Increases the chance for mobs to drop consumables.

anima-conduit-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Anima Conduit

Each soul you absorb grants a small amount of health.

echo-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Echo

Some of your attacks can be followed up by another attack in rapid succession.

 

fire-aspect-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Fire Aspect

Sets mobs on fire for three seconds, dealing damage over time.

freezing-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Freezing

Slows mobs after hit for three seconds.

poison-cloud-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Poison Cloud

Has a 30% chance to summon a poison cloud that deals damage to enemies in an area for three seconds.

prospector-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Prospector

Find more Emeralds on fallen enemies.

 

rampaging-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Rampaging

After defeating a mob, there is a 10% chance to increase your attack speed by +50% for a short time.

smiting-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Smiting

Increases damage against the Undead.

soul-siphon-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Soul Siphon

When you hit an enemy, gain a 10% chance to grant you a bunch of extra souls.

stunning-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Stunning

Chance to temporarily stun enemies

 

thundering-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Thundering

Has 30% chance to summon a lightning strike that damages nearby enemies.

critical-hit-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Critical Hit

Gives you a chance to inflict critical hits dealing triple damage.

exploding-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Exploding

Mobs explode after they are defeated.

gravity-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Gravity

This effect pulls mobs in range towards the weapon's impact point.

 

radiance-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Radiance

Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it.

shockwave-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Shockwave

Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it.

bonus-shot-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Bonus Shot

Firing a short also fires a second shot at a nearby enemy. The second shot has reduced damage.

fuse-shot-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Fuse Shot

Every few shots has a timed charge that explodes one second after impact, dealing 100% damage to nearby mobs.

 

growing-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Growing

The fired shot grows in the air, dealing extra damage to distant targets.

multishot-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Multishot

Grants the chance to fire five arrows at once.

piercing-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Piercing

Fired arrows sometimes gain the piercing effect, which allows them to fly through multiple mobs.

power-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Power

Boosts arrow damage.

 

punch-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Punch

Boosts arrow pushback.

radiance-shot-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Radiance Shot

Has a 20% chance to spawn a circular area that heals all allies within it.

ricochet-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Ricochet

Small chance for arrows to ricochet off mobs.

unchanting-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Unchanting

Projectiles deal more damage to enchanted enemies.

 

tempo-theft-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Tempo Theft

Steals a small amount of a mob's movement speed and gives it to you for four seconds.

cowardice-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Cowardice

While you are at full HP, you deal increased range and melee damage.

deflect-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Deflect

Grants a small chance to deflect incoming attacks.

explorer-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Explorer

For every one hundred blocks explored on the map, you regain a small amount of health.

 

food-reserves-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Food Reserves

Whenever you use a healing potion, you also create random food items.

frenzied-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Frenzied

While you're at less than half health, your attack speed is increased.

health-synergy-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Health Synergy

When activating any artifact, you regain a small amount of health.

potion-barrier-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Potion Barrier

Whenever you use a healing potion, you take -90% damage for a short duration.

 

recycler-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Recycler

Being hit by damage-inflicting projectiles will occasionally craft a small quiver of arrows.

soul-speed-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Soul Speed

When you gather a soul, you gain a 1% stacking movement speed boost for a short time.

swiftfooted-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Swiftfooted

Rolling makes you move faster for three seconds.

thorns-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Thorns

Whenever you take damage, you deal damage back to the attacker.

 

chilling-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Chilling

Emits a blast every two seconds that reduces the movement and attack speed of nearby enemies for one second.

final-shout-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Final Shout

When your health drops below 25%, all your artifacts are used (ignoring cooldown periods).

protection-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Protection

Reduces damage taken

chain-reaction-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Chain Reaction

Has a chance to fire five arrows in all directions on impact.

 

swirling-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Swirling

The last attack in a combo performs a swirling attack, damaging nearby enemies.

gravity-pulse-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Gravity Pulse

A blast occurs every five seconds that pulls nearby enemies towards you

enigma-resonator-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Enigma Resonator

Give a chance to triple damage based on the number of souls you have.

 burst-bowstring-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Burst Bowstring

Shoots nearby mobs when you roll.

 

dynamo-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Dynamo

Adds damage to the next attack after rolling.

busy-bee-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Busy Bee

Chance to summon a bee after defeating a mob.

tumble-bee-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Tumble Bee

Chance to summon a bee when you roll, with up to 3 bees joining your side.

bag-of-souls-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Bag of Souls

Increases the number of souls that can be carried.

 

acrobat-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Acrobat

Reduces the cooldown time between your rolls.

death-barter-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Death Barter

The first set amount of emeralds collected are stored and then spent to save the player from death.

emerald-shield-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Emerald Shield

Provides the player with brief invulnerability when collecting emeralds.

environemental-protection-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Environmental Protection

Grants the player resistance from elemental status effects: being fire, ice, or electricity. It also provides resistance from fall damage.

 

illagers-bane-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Illager's Bane

Attacks deal extra damage to Illagers.

life-boost-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Life Boost

Each time you expend a life, your maximum health increases.

lucky-explorer-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Lucky Explorer

Chance to spawn emeralds with every block explored.

multi-roll-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Multi-Roll

Grants extra rolls.

 

roll-charge-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Roll Charge

When you perform a roll, your next ranged attack within the timing window will automatically be fully charged.

rushdown-enchantment-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide-75px
Rushdown

Allows the player to get 100% increased speed temporarily after defeating a mob.

 

 

 

Minecraft Dungeons Enchantments & Upgrades Table

Each enchantment has a unique effect that is applied to your weapon or armor which adds buffs and changes the effect of the equipment. Each enchantment has three tiers and it can be upgraded by spending enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guideEnchantment Points.

  • With Tier One or unlocking a Common Enchantment requires enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide1, while a Powerful Enchantment requires enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide2
  • Tier Two which costs enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide2 for a Common Enchantment, and enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide3 for a Powerful Enchantment
  • While Tier Three involves enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide3 for a Common Enchantment, and enchantment-points-icon-minecraft-dungeons-wiki-guide4 that is required for a Powerful Enchantment

Players can reacquire the enchantment points that have been spent on the weapon or armor by salvaging it, however, choosing to Salvage a piece of equipment will be removed from your inventory and players will need to acquire the item from area, enemies, and boss drops, chests, or from the Blacksmith at the Camp.

 

 Click the header to sort the table.

Enchantment Name Enchantment Rarity Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3
Accelerate Common 8% increase per shot 10% increase per shot 12% increase per shot
Acrobat Common 15% reduced cooldown 30% reduced cooldown 45% reduced cooldown
Anima Conduit Common 1% Health Gained 2% Health Gained 3% Health Gained
Bag of Souls Common 33% Extra Souls 67% Extra Souls 100% Extra Souls
Bonus Shot Common 10% damage per shot 17% damage per shot 24% damage per shot
Burning Common Small fire damage Medium fire damage Large fire damage
Burst Bowstring Common 1 Target 2 Targets 3 Targets
Busy Bee Common 20% Chance to summon 30% Chance to summon 40% Chance to summon
Chains Common 1 sec. duration 2 sec. duration 3 sec. duration
Chain Reaction Powerful 10% chance to trigger 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger
Chilling Powerful -20% reduced speed -40% reduced speed -60% reduced speed
Committed Common 0-50% damage 0-75% damage 0-100% damage
Cool Down Common -10% reduced cooldown -19% reduced cooldown -27% reduced cooldown
Cowardice Common +20% increased range and melee damage +30% increased range and melee damage +40% increased range and melee damage
Critical Hit Powerful 10% chance to trigger 15% chance to trigger 20% chance to trigger
Deflect Common 20% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger 60% chance to trigger
Dynamo Common 532 Damage 718 Damage 904 Damage
Echo Common 5 sec. cooldown 4 sec. cooldown 3 sec. cooldown
Electrified Common Deals 10 damage Deals 20 damage Deals 30 damage
Enigma Resonator Common 0-15% chance to trigger. 0-20% chance to trigger. 0-25% chance to trigger.
Exploding Powerful Deals 20% of enemy's health as damage. Deals 40% of enemy's health as damage. Deals 60% of enemy's health as damage.
Explorer Common 0.3% health regained 0.7 % health regained 1.0 % health regained
Final Shout Powerful Up to every 12th second Up to every 10th second Up to every 8th second
Fire Aspect Common Small amount of fire damage per sec. Medium amount of fire damage per sec. Large amount of fire damage per sec.
Fire Trail Common 9 Fire damage per sec. 17 Fire damage per sec. 26 Fire damage per sec.
Food Reserves Common 1 item crafted 2 items crafted 3 items crafted
Freezing Common -20% reduced speed -30% reduced speed -40% reduced speed
Frenzied Common +10% melee and ranged attack speed +20% melee and ranged attack speed +30% melee and ranged attack speed
Fuse Shot Common Every 5th shot Every 4th shot Every 3rd shot
Gravity Powerful 1.0 second duration 1.5 second duration 2.0 second duration
Gravity Pulse Powerful 100% range 150% range 200% range
Growing Common 25% max damage 50% max damage 75% max damage
Health Synergy Common 3% health regained 4% health regained 5% health regained
Infinity Common 16% chance to trigger 32% chance to trigger 48% chance to trigger
Leeching Common 4% of mob max health 6% of mob max health 8% of mob max health
Looting Common +100% increased chance +200% increased chance +300% increased chance
Multishot Common 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger
Piercing Common Every 3rd arrow Every 2nd arrow Every arrow
Poison Cloud Common Small amount of poison damage per sec. Medium amount of poison damage per sec. Large amount of poison damage per sec.
Potion Barrier Common 5 sec. duration 7 sec. duration 9 sec. duration
Power Common +10% damage +21% damage +33% damage
Punch Common +200% pushback +300% pushback +400% pushback
Prospector Common +100% increased chance +200% increased chance +300% increased chance
Protection Common -6% damage taken -11% damage taken -15% damage taken
Radiance Powerful Small amount of health healed Medium amount of health healed Large amount of health healed
Radiance Shot Common Small amount of health healed Medium amount of health healed Large amount of health healed
Rampaging Common 5 sec. duration 10 sec. duration 15 sec. duration
Rapid Fire Common +10% attack speed +15% attack speed +20% attack speed
Recycler Common Every 30th projectile Every 20th projectile Every 10th projectile
Ricochet Common 20% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger 60% chance to trigger
Sharpness Common +10% increased damage +21% increased damage +33% increased damage
Shockwave Powerful Deals a small amount of damage. Deals a medium amount of damage. Deals a large amount of damage.
Smiting Common +20% increased damage +30% increased damage +40% increased damage
Soul Siphon Common 3 souls 6 souls 9 souls
Soul Speed Common 2 sec. duration 3 sec. duration 4 sec. duration
Stunning Common 5% chance to trigger 10% chance to trigger 15% chance to trigger
Snowball Common Triggers every 5 sec. Triggers every 3 sec. Triggers every sec.
Speed Synergy Common 1 sec. duration 2 sec. duration 3 sec. duration
Supercharge Common +20% increased damage +30% increased damage +40% increased damage
Surprise Gift Common 50% chance to trigger 100% chance to trigger 150% chance to trigger
Swiftfooted Common +30% movement speed +40% +50% movement speed
Swirling Powerful Deals a small amount of damage. Deals a medium amount of damage. Deals a large amount of damage.
Tempo Theft Powerful 17% stolen speed 33% stolen speed 50% stolen speed
Thorns Common 100% damage returned 150% damage returned 200% damage returned
Thundering Common Deals small electrical damage Deals medium electrical damage Deals large electrical damage
Tumble Bee Common 33% Chance to summon 67% Chance to summon 101% Chance to summon
Unchanting Common +50% bonus damage +75% bonus damage +100% bonus damage
Weakening Common -20% reduced damage -30% reduced damage -40% reduced damage
Wild Rage Common 20% chance to trigger 30% chance to trigger 40% chance to trigger
Life Boost Common 11% extra health 22% extra health 33% extra health
Lucky Explorer Common 1 emerald/s spawned 3 emerald/s spawned 5 emerald/s spawned
Multi-Roll Powerful Grants 2 rolls Grants 3 rolls Grants 4 rolls
Death Barter Powerful Costs 150 Emeralds Costs 100 Emeralds Costs 50 Emeralds
Illager's Bane Common +20% increased damage +30% increased damage +40% increased damage
Roll Charge Common Charged Shot for 1 second Charged Shot for 2 seconds Charged Shot for 3 seconds
Rushdown Powerful 1 second 100% increased speed 2 seconds 100% increased speed 3 seconds 100% increased speed
Emerald Shield Common - - -
Environmental Protection Common - - -



Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!

Load more
⇈ ⇈