|Defeating a mob heals you a small portion of the mob's max health.|
|Tier 1||4% of mob max health|
|Tier 2||6% of mob max health|
|Tier 3||8% of mob max health|
Leeching is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Leeching is a common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Defeating a mob heals you a small portion of the mob's max health.
How to acquire Leeching
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Leeching Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||4% of mob max health||1|
|2||6% of mob max health||2|
|3||8% of mob max health||3|
Leeching Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.