New Game Plus for Minecraft Dungeons contains information regarding the following assets and features that can be brought into playing another playthrough after finishing the game for the first time. Players will see some differences with the initial playthrough, and get to carry over certain progress.
What is carried over?
After defeating the last boss, you'll still be able to have the items that you currently have equipped and in your inventory. These include:
Players will find themselves back at the camp, from here, you can rerun locations and challenge yourself by increasing the difficulty level, which will result in an increase of the number of mobs and its damage output, enemies will be harder to kill, and they can obtain other enchantments that buffs them. Despite that, you will also be able to find and obtain rare to unique item drops and more experience points. You can also rerun the game and finish it on adventure or apocalypse difficulty.
Minecraft Dungeons New Game Plus
Difficulty Modes in Minecraft Dungeons.
- Enemies are balanced for a first playthrough.
- Very few enchanted enemies.
- Rewards are average.
- Defeat the Arch-Illager on Default to unlock.
- Enemies are hard to defeat and hit hard.
- New enemy enchantments.
- Rewards are better.
- New gear and artifacts available
- Defeat the Arch-Illager on Adventure to unlock.
- Enemies are ultra beefy and ultra punishing.
- Lots of enemies with powerful enchantments.
- Rewards are ultra good.
- Even more gear and artifacts available.