|Steals a small amount of a mob's movement speed and gives it to you for four seconds.|
|Tier 1||17% stolen speed|
|Tier 2||33% stolen speed|
|Tier 3||50% stolen speed|
Tempo Theft is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Tempo Theft is a Powerful enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Tempo Theft Information
- Enchantment Quality: Powerful
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Steals a small amount of a mob's movement speed and gives it to you for four seconds.
How to acquire Tempo Theft
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Tempo Theft Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||17% stolen speed||2|
|2||33% stolen speed||3|
|3||50% stolen speed||4|
Tempo Theft Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.