|The fired shot grows in the air, dealing extra damage to distant targets.|
|Tier 1||25% max damage|
|Tier 2||50% max damage|
|Tier 3||75% max damage|
Growing is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Growing is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: The fired shot grows in the air, dealing extra damage to distant targets.
How to acquire Growing
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Growing Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||25% max damage||1|
|2||50% max damage||2|
|3||75% max damage||3|
Growing Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.