|Each soul you absorb grants a small amount of health.|
|Tier 1||1% health gained|
|Tier 2||2% health gained|
|Tier 3||3% health gained|
Anima Conduit is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Anima Conduit is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Anima Conduit Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Each soul you absorb grants a small amount of health.
How to acquire Anima Conduit
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Melee Weapons
- Ranged Weapons
Anima Conduit Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||1% health gained||1|
|2||2% health gained||2|
|3||3% health gained||3|
Anima Conduit Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
- It can only be acquired on weapons with Soul Gathering, such as the Soul Crossbow.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this stack if on weapon and bow?
mine is on a soul bow - my question is : does it have to be killed with the bow to get the effect? i'm not seeing a lot of health incoming when souls get to me