|The last attack in a combo performs a swirling attack, damaging nearby enemies.|
|Tier 1||Deals a small amount of damage.|
|Tier 2||Deals a medium amount of damage.|
|Tier 3||Deals a large amount of damage.|
Swirling is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Swirling is a Powerful enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Powerful
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: The last attack in a combo performs a swirling attack, damaging nearby enemies.
How to acquire Swirling
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Swirling Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Deals a small amount of damage.||2|
|2||Deals a medium amount of damage.||3|
|3||Deals a large amount of damage.||4|
Swirling Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.