|Each time you expend a life, your maximum health increases.|
|Tier 1||11% extra health|
|Tier 2||22% extra health|
|Tier 3||33% extra health|
Life Boost is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Life Boost is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Life Boost Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Each time you expend a life, your maximum health increases.
How to acquire Life Boost
This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Random Armor
- This enchantment is added with the Howling Peaks DLC.
Life Boost Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||11% extra health||1|
|2||22% extra health||2|
|3||33% extra health||3|
Life Boost Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.