|For every one hundred blocks explored on the map, you regain a small amount of health.|
|Tier 1||0.3% health regained|
|Tier 2||0.7% health regained|
|Tier 3||1.0% health regained|
Explorer is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Explorer is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: For every one hundred blocks explored on the map, you regain a small amount of health.
How to acquire Explorer
- Randomly appears in any Armor.
Explorer Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||0.3% health regained||1|
|2||0.7% health regained||2|
|3||1.0% health regained||3|
Explorer Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.