|When your health drops below 25%, all your artifacts are used (ignoring cooldown periods).|
|Tier 1||Up to every 12th second|
|Tier 2||Up to every 10th second|
|Tier 3||Up to every 8th second|
Final Shout is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Final Shout is a Powerful enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Final Shout Information
- Enchantment Quality: Powerful
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: When your health drops below 25%, all your artifacts are used (ignoring cooldown periods).
How to acquire Final Shout
- Randomly appears in any Armor.
Final Shout Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Up to every 12th second||2|
|2||Up to every 10th second||3|
|3||Up to every 8th second||4|
Final Shout Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.
- Final Shout does activate Soul related Artifacts, but does not ignore the activation cost of the artifacts (Having 0 souls, the arctifacts tries to activate, but fail and do nothing instead).