|Shoots nearby mobs when you roll.|
|Tier 1||1 Target|
|Tier 2||2 Targets|
|Tier 3||3 Targets|
Burst Bowstring is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Burst Bowstring is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Burst Bowstring Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Shoots nearby mobs when you roll, costing one arrow per roll. Projectiles deal 40% of a charged shot's damage.
How to acquire Burst Bowstring
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Burst Bowstring Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
Burst Bowstring Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.