|Grants a small chance to deflect incoming attacks.|
|Tier 1||20% chance to trigger|
|Tier 2||40% chance to trigger|
|Tier 3||60% chance to trigger|
Deflect is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Deflect is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Grants a small chance to deflect incoming attacks.
How to acquire Deflect
- Randomly appears in any Armor.
Deflect Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||20% chance to trigger||1|
|2||40% chance to trigger||2|
|3||60% chance to trigger||3|
Deflect Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.