|Slows mobs after hit for three seconds.|
|Tier 1||-20% reduced speed|
|Tier 2||-30% reduced speed|
|Tier 3||-40% reduced speed|
Freezing is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Freezing is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Slows mobs after hit for three seconds.
How to acquire Freezing
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Melee Weapon
Freezing Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||-20% reduced speed||1|
|2||-30% reduced speed||2|
|3||-40% reduced speed||3|
Freezing Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.