|Some of your attacks can be followed up by another attack in rapid succession.|
|Tier 1||5 seconds cooldown|
|Tier 2||4 seconds cooldown|
|Tier 3||3 seconds cooldown|
Echo is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Echo is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Some of your attacks can be followed up by another attack in rapid succession.
How to acquire Echo
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Melee Weapon
Echo Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||5 seconds cooldown||1|
|2||4 seconds cooldown||2|
|3||3 seconds cooldown||3|
Echo Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.