|Whenever you use a healing potion, you also create random food items.|
|Tier 1||1 item crafted|
|Tier 2||2 items crafted|
|Tier 3||3 items crafted|
Food Reserves is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Food Reserves is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Food Reserves Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Whenever you use a healing potion, you also create random food items.
How to acquire Food Reserves
- Randomly appears in any Armor.
Food Reserves Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||1 item crafted||1|
|2||2 items crafted||2|
|3||3 items crafted||3|
Food Reserves Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.