|Grants the player resistance from elemental status effects: being fire, ice, or electricity. It also provides resistance from fall damage.|
Environmental Protection is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Environmental Protection is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Environmental Protection Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Armor
- Enchantment Effect: Grants the player resistance from elemental status effects: being fire, ice, or electricity. It also provides resistance from fall damage.
How to acquire Environmental Protection
This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- This enchantment is added with the Howling Peaks DLC.
Environmental Protection Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
Environmental Protection Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.