|Sets mobs on fire for three seconds, dealing damage over time.|
|Tier 1||Small amount of fire damage per second|
|Tier 2||Medium amount of fire damage per second|
|Tier 3||Large amount of fire damage per second|
Fire Aspect is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Fire Aspect is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Fire Aspect Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Sets mobs on fire for three seconds, dealing damage over time.
How to acquire Fire Aspect
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
- Melee Weapon
Fire Aspect Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||Small amount of fire damage per second||1|
|2||Medium amount of fire damage per second||2|
|3||Large amount of fire damage per second||3|
Fire Aspect Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.