|Firing a short also fires a second shot at a nearby enemy. The second shot has reduced damage.|
|Tier 1||10% damage per shot|
|Tier 2||17% damage per shot|
|Tier 3||24% damage per shot|
Bonus Shot is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Bonus Shot is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
Bonus Shot Information
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Firing a short also fires a second shot at a nearby enemy. The second shot has reduced damage.
How to acquire Bonus Shot
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Bonus Shot Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||10% damage per shot||1|
|2||17% damage per shot||2|
|3||24% damage per shot||3|
Bonus Shot Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.