|Small chance for arrows to ricochet off mobs.|
|Tier 1||20% chance to trigger|
|Tier 2||40% chance to trigger|
|Tier 3||60% chance to trigger|
Ricochet is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Ricochet is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Small chance for arrows to ricochet off mobs.
How to acquire Ricochet
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Ricochet Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||20% chance to trigger||1|
|2||40% chance to trigger||2|
|3||60% chance to trigger||3|
Ricochet Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.