|Projectiles deal more damage to enchanted enemies.|
|Tier 1||+50% bonus damage|
|Tier 2||+75% bonus damage|
|Tier 3||+100% bonus damage|
Unchanting is an Enchantment in Minecraft Dungeons. Unchanting is a Common enchantment and has three tiers that can be unlocked to increase its effects. Enchantments provide a special trait to the hero's weapon or armor and can be unlocked and upgraded to a higher tier by spending Enchantment Points.
- Enchantment Quality: Common
- Enchantment Type: Weapon
- Enchantment Effect: Projectiles deal more damage to enchanted enemies.
How to acquire Unchanting
- This enchantment can be found in the following equipment:
Unchanting Enchantment Upgrade Tiers
|Tier Level||Effect||Required Enchantment Points|
|1||+50% bonus damage||1|
|2||+75% bonus damage||2|
|3||+100% bonus damage||3|
Unchanting Notes & Tips
- There are three enchantment slots available for each weapon and armor.
- Salvaging a weapon or armor returns the number of enchantment points spent on that equipment.