|Artifact Skill Effect||Stuns enemies|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||15 seconds|
Shock Powder is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Shock Powder stuns nearby enemies. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
Shock powder is a reliable tool for those who wish to make a swift exit.
Shock Powder Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Rare
- Skill Description: Stuns nearby enemies.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Stuns enemies
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Shock Powder Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Dropped by: Nameless One
- Chance to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at the Camp.
- Chance for it to be obtained as a reward for completing a location.
Shock Powder Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.