|Artifact Skill Effect||41 ranged damage|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||30 seconds|
Fireworks Arrow is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Fireworks Arrow replaces an arrow with an explosive type. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The explosive power of the TNT combined with the high velocity movement of an arrow - what could possibly go wrong?
Fireworks Arrow Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: Puts a fireworks arrow into your quiver. The arrow explodes on hit.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 41 ranged damage
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Fireworks Arrow Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Redstone Mines
- Highblock Halls
- Squid Coast
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Fireworks Arrow Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Basically like the consumable TNT except it is a ranged weapon.
- Other tips and notes go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!