|Artifact Skill Effect||Artifact damage, +1 Soul Gathering|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||1 second|
Harvester is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Harvester causes an AoE explosion from releasing gathered souls. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The Harvester siphons souls of the dead, before releasing them into a cluster hex of power.
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common - Rare
- Skill Description: When used, the Harvester releases souls in an explosion. (Requires Souls)
- Artifact Skill Effect: Artifact damage, +1 Soul Gathering
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 1 second
- Salvage Payback: 50
- Dropped at:
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Harvester Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- The more souls you have in your soul bar, the higher damage and range the Harvester does.
- Requires souls to work