|Artifact Skill Effect||1.6 sec. stun duration|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||5 seconds|
Fishing Rod is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. The Fishing Rod pulls enemies and briefly stuns them. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The trusted companion of any true adventurer, the Fishing Rod is useful for more than just fishing.
Fishing Rod Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: Pulls the closest mob in range to your position, briefly stunning that enemy.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 1.6 sec. stun duration
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Fishing Rod Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Fishing Rod Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.