|Artifact Skill Effect||Summons an Iron Golem|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||30 sec.|
Golem Kit is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Golem Kit summons an Iron Golem companion. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
Iron Golems have always protected the villagers of the Overworld. Their numbers are dwindling as a result of the Arch-Illager's war.
Golem Kit Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Rare
- Skill Description: Summon Damage
- Artifact Skill Effect: Summons an Iron Golem
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 30 sec.
- Salvage Payback: ??
Golem Kit Acquisition
- Drops at:
- Pumpkin Pastures (Apocalypse Mode)
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Golem Kit Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!