|Artifact Skill Effect||Instant healing effect, +1 Soul Gathering|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||1 second|
Soul Healer is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Soul Healer grants healing to your allies and yourself. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The Soul Healer amulet is cold to the touch and trembles with the power of souls. It is common among the Illagers of the Woodland Mansions
Soul Healer Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: Heals the most injured ally nearby, including yourself.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Instant healing effect, +1 Soul Gathering
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 1 second
- Salvage Payback: ??
Soul Healer Acquisition
- Chance to be obtained as a reward after completing Soggy Swamp
Soul Healer Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.