|Artifact Skill Effect||Artifact Damage|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||No cooldown, requires Souls|
Lightning Rod is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Lightning Rod calls down a bolt of lightning that damages enemies. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
Crafted by Illager Geomancers, this item is enchanted with the power of a storming sky.
Lightning Rod Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: You can spend souls to call down a bolt of lightning onto an area.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Artifact Damage
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: No cooldown, requires Souls
- Salvage Payback: ??
Lightning Rod Acquisition
Lightning Rod Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- A lightning rod can be imbued by both soul focus and lightning focus.
- The lightning rod is great for killing bosses, as it does a lot of damage, with not a lot of area. It is not good for crowd-clearing, with it's low area
- The satchel of elements' lightning ability behaves like a lightning rod, but with a 2-levels-down lightning rod, causing damage to decrease with a 4.183% decrease in damage. It also effects up to 7 mobs at a time.
- Other tips and notes go here.