|Artifact Skill Effect||5 blocks pushed|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||10 seconds|
Wind Horn is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Wind Horn grants the skill of slowing and knocking back enemies. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
When the Wind Horn echoes throughout the forests of the Overworld, the creatures of the night tremble with fear.
Wind Horn Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Rare
- Skill Description: Pushes enemies away from you and slows them briefly.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 5 blocks pushed
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Salvage Payback: 23
Wind Horn Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Wind Horn Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.