Gong of Weakening
|Rarity||Common or Rare|
|Artifact Skill Effect||6.7 sec. weakening duration|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||20 seconds|
Gong of Weakening is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Gong of Weakening weakens the damage and defense of enemies. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The ancient gong, marked with the symbols of a nameless kingdom, feels safe in your hands but emits a menacing hum to those nearby.
Gong of Weakening Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common or Rare
- Skill Description: Weakens enemies around you, decreasing their damage and defensive capabilities.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 6.7 sec. weakening duration
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Gong of Weakening Acquisition
Gong of Weakening Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.