|Rarity||Common or Rare|
|Artifact Skill Effect||530 damage.
Entangles and poisons enemies.
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||20 seconds|
Corrupted Seeds is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Corrupted Seeds entangles, damages, and poisons enemies caught by the vines. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
A pouch of poisonus, corrupted seeds which grow into spiky grapple vines, entangling and slowly draining the life from its victims.
Corrupted Seeds Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common or Rare
- Skill Description: Grow grapple vines, which inflict poison.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 530 damage. Entangles and poisons enemies.
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Corrupted Seeds Acquisition
Corrupted Seeds Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- This artifact was added to the Jungle Awakens DLC.