Enchanter is an enemy in Minecraft Dungeons. Enemies are hostile characters that appear in various locations of the game, these are creatures that are created by the Arch-Illager to stop the hero from disrupting its plan from ruling over the land. Players can find information regarding its location, items that it drops, and many more.
- Enchanters are capable of enchanting other enemies around it.
- Once they enchant an enemy, they can grant various buffs such as an increased amount of health, damage, appearance, and size.
- To identify if there is an Enchanter, players will see a beam of light that's linked to the enemy it's enchanting.
- Prioritize in killing the Enchanter in order to stop its enchanting effect on other enemies around.
- If players get close to this enemy, it will attack the hero by hitting it with its book.
- The Enchanter is capable of enchanting up to two enemies.
- Players can also use the Love Medallion artifact against enchanted enemies. This will cause enchanted enemies to turn against the enemies and attack them for you.
- The gear that is dropped depends on the dungeon or location you are playing.
- Items dropped by mobs when killed are random, as well as the number of emeralds.
- Check our Consumables page to see a full list of all the items.
- To view a full list of equipment that drops such as Weapons and Armor, please visit our Locations page.
- Common enemy that appears in most of the base game's Locations.
Enchanter Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|Minecraft Dungeons Enemies|
Abomination Vine ♦ Armored Vindicator ♦ Baby Zombie ♦ Cave Spider ♦ Chicken Jockey ♦ Creeper ♦ Frozen Zombie ♦ Geomancer ♦ Husk ♦ Iceologer ♦ Icy Creeper ♦ Jungle Zombie ♦ Leapleaf ♦ Mooshroom ♦ Mossy Skeleton ♦ Necromancer ♦ Redstone Cube ♦ Royal Guard ♦ Skeleton ♦ Skeleton Vanguard ♦ Slime ♦ Spider ♦ Stray ♦ Vex ♦ Vindicator ♦ Witch ♦ Wraith ♦ Zombie
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can someone replace the Enchanter image to in-game arm-close render?
Can you tell me a list of every mob that is able to be enchanted by an enchanter? Its just a random question.