Satchel of Elements
|Rarity||Common - Rare|
|Artifact Skill Effect||7 Targets Max.
143261 Artifact Damage
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||10 seconds|
Satchel of Elements is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Satchel of Elements damages and applies various random effects towards Mobs. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
Mysteries surround this primordial satchel. Will it unleash fire, ice, or somethinge a lot less nice?
Satchel of Elements Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common - Rare
- Skill Description: Hits nearby mobs with an elemental status effect: struck by lightning, frozen, or set ablaze.
- Artifact Skill Effect: 143261 Artifact Damage
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Satchel of Elements Acquisition
- Drops at: Gale Sanctum
- This artifact is added with the Howling Peaks DLC.
Satchel of Elements Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.