|Artifact Skill Effect||Summon Damage|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||30 seconds|
Wonderful Wheat is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Wonderful Wheat summons a Llama companion. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
This item has the faint smell of an open field, baked bread, and freshly cut crops.
Wonderful Wheat Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common
- Skill Description: Summons a Llama to aid you in battle.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Summon Damage
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 30 seconds
- Salvage Payback: ??
Wonderful Wheat Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Chance to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at the Camp.
Wonderful Wheat Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.