|Rarity||Common - Rare|
|Artifact Skill Effect||Phase through walls and increased knockback, +1 Soul Gathering|
|Artifact Skill Cooldown||1 second|
Torment Quiver is an Artifact in Minecraft Dungeons. Torment Quiver grants an arrow that slows, a knockback, and can phase through walls. Each artifact grants the hero a skill that can be used in and out of battle - in order for the skill to be available, the artifact must be equipped.
The Torment Quiver radiates powerful energy drawn from the eternal source of the undead.
Torment Quiver Information
- Equipment Type: Artifact
- Rarity: Common - Rare
- Skill Description: Gives slow arrows that knocks back mobs and passes through walls.
- Artifact Skill Effect: Phase through walls and increased knockback, +1 Soul Gathering
- Artifact Skill Cooldown: 1 second
- Salvage Payback: ??
Torment Quiver Acquisition
- Dropped at:
- Chance for it to be obtained from the Wandering Trader at Camp.
Torment Quiver Notes & Tips
- Players can equip up to three different artifacts.
- Other tips and notes go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!